Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girl's Night of Fun!

March 26th, 2008

Since our hilarious friend Nikki, was coming to town from Chicago we knew we had to have a get-together! On Wednesday, Laura, Jacky, Nancy, Nikki, Nikki's friend, Nikki's mom, and I all met up at the Cheesecake Factory. We had such a great time catching up, laughing, and eating a LOT of food. It's always a joy to have Laura around because you can count on her doing something to make everyone laugh. I can't believe she wouldn't let me get a picture of her when she dropped her cheescake right on her lap! We stayed for hours and had a thoroughly great time!


Jacky, Teri, and Nikki




Nancy, me, Laura


Jacky, Teri, Nikki, Nancy, Me, Laura, Rosemary (Nancy & Nikki's ma!)

That night, I invited myself to sleep over at Laura's (ha ha) so I wouldn't have to drive home from SLC. Her husband Kalani, had fallen asleep in thier daughters bed so Laura told me to just come in and sleep in the nice king-sized bed with her. Well, Laura woke up early the next morning to go to work. Around 6am, I heard an annoying buzzing in my ear and I tried to make it stop. The next thing I know, Kalani came into the room wondering why his alarm didn't go off. Oops! He was also wondering what the heck I was doing in his bed! Haha, good thing he's such an easy-going guy! Laura and I had a good laugh about it later in the day while we were getting our pedicures. I wanted a cute flower on my toe since it's been nice warm weather lately. The guy doing my toes started with this really cute little flower. I thought, "Wow, he's putting some nice detail into it." Then he continued, and continued and continued until I had this huge monstrosity on my big toe! The picture is blurry and has a glare, but this was the final result:

Whoa!!!

I guess I was feeling like I needed to spruce things up a bit cause I got my pedicure and also got my hair done this week. Hello Blondie!


Double Whoa!!!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

That night was a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone with you the next day to get a pedicure. My feet are feeling neglected big time! Anyhoo. It was so fun to see you and hang. I ate my leftovers for three meals! Dang, that was a lot of food! We need to get together again soon!

P.S. Nikki's friend's name is Teri. She looks drunk in that first pic. Classic!

Carrie and Jeff said...

You look super hot! I can't wait to see you in person.

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Did you guys all go to Red Robin? Because if you did and you didn't invite me... You'll be dead :)

Krista said...

Dudes, obviously you didn't read my blog or you'd know we went to the Cheesecake Factory because Nikki came to town!

Nikki A. said...

That's right...Nikki rocks so everyone must partyyyy!! Girl, I had so much dang fun with you guys!! Thanks sooo much for coming down and being completely crazy with me :) As I think back, I sure hope no one was listening to our conversations, LOL! So crazy and so awesome!

I'll post my pics on my blog once I get these blasted expense reports done, grrr. I've been such a naughty blogger.

Man, I have so many crazy thoughts that I want to say, but I'm not sure who reads your blog and I don't want to shock any nieces, etc., lol. Just picture the foxy pillow pics we took - enough said :)

Thanks again for an awesome night with great friends, yummy food, and loads of fun. Let me know when you're coming to visit :)
Love your guts, Nikki

Michael said...

Wow, what a crazy lookin' bunch of ladies you have there! Sounds like a fun night!

becky rigby said...

Krista, I love your blonde hair!! I hope Caleb doesn't leave me for you.... he has a thing for blondes :)