Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting to know me!

I haven't had much to write about lately, but my friend Audri tagged me so here is a fun little survey:

A - Attached or single: Attached to Ryan, for almost three years now.
B - Best Friend: Ryan :)
C - Cake or Pie: I'd probably have to say pie. I love coconut and banana cream!
D - Day of Choice: Sunday. It's the day I go to church, see Ryan and hang with the fam.
E - Essential Item: My purse, cause it has all the essentials.
F - Favorite Color: Yellow
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Syracuse
I - Indulgence(s): Reality TV, singing.
J - January or July: After this winter I'm going to have to say July!
K - Kids: I love my nieces and nephews, and a few others! :)
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: Hmmm, how about September 20th, 2008??
N - Number of Siblings: 5 brothers, 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: I really like both, but I'm leaning towards the orange.
P - Phobias or Fears: Depends on the day. Sometimes elevators. :)
Q - Quote(s): "My life is nothing more than an acumulation of blessings from God." -B. Jay" When life ceases to be difficult, that is when progression stops." -K. Burningham
R - Reason to Smile: Baby Tayson, Ryan, warm sunny day, the Gospel, friends, vacation.
S - Season: I love all the seasons. That's one of the great things about Utah, you get all four.
T - Tag Eight: Carrie, Ash, Amber, Celeste, Nancy, Nikki, Carol, Sarah, Sis, Kara, Codee, Alisa, Melissa, Tara Becky, Sherrie & Di!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I once danced next to Charles Barkley. Ha ha.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I wouldn't call it oppression of animals, but whatev, I eat meat.
W - Worst Habit: Uh...far too many. Don't always finish what I start, over-eat, tardy. I don't want to go on!
Y - Your Favorite Food: Steak, ice-cream. Odd combo.
Z - Zodiac: Aries, I'm a ram.

12 comments:

Celeste M. Amazing said...

uh hum! Best friend is who?

Nancy said...

She said it's Nancy. You really should work on your reading skills Celeste! ;]

Jones Family said...

Did I just see a wedding date?? I better get an invite!! oxox

Celeste M. Amazing said...

HA HA yeah right Nancy who? I'M HER BEST FRIEND! ME!

Nancy said...

That's right! Me! Nancy, the Best friend! She loves me most. :]

Carol Whittaker Turner said...

Okay, I am going to chime in with the rest and say " Did I see a wedding date??" How cool!!
And, you are going to have to explain this tagging to me.....
I will blog again soon. When I changed my background it lost a lot of my stuff, so I got discouraged....
Take care!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey BFF! I learned some new things about you--that was fun. I'll try to get that tag done soon. Is your wedding date really sept. 20th? I hope so. Can't wait to see you for our GNO.

Nikki A. said...

I don't want to be Krista's best friend, lol, but I do want to know about this wedding date thing. Hook a sista up with the 411 K :)

~Sarah said...

While ya'll fight over being her best friend, I'll be there for her! And I totally want the details of the wedding date - that definitely caught my eye! So fun!!!

Brian and Amber said...

I love those tags...you always learn something new!! I am excited to hear more about the wedding details as well!!! I LOVE weddings...they are so fun!!

Nancy said...

I decided that Celeste can have you! I'm done being your best friend.;] J/k So, you really have everyone in a tizzy with the wedding date thing. Funny how I seem to be the only one who knows the truth about the "wedding". You crack me up K!

Krista said...

As for this wedding business, who knows. I supposed it COULD be September 20th, but nothing is planned or set in stone. I guess we'll have to see!