Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Wench, the Hippie, and Mrs. America!

I love fall!  Everything the past month as been so beautiful.  The weather has been perfect and the leaves on the trees are so colorful!  I've had a fun month.  Ryan and I went to the BYU game three weeks ago, and two weeks ago I went with my family to my brother's cabin in Bear Lake, and this past weekend I went to Amberlee's fun Halloween party.

Amberlee has pictures of me at her very first birthday party, so you can imagine the history we have. In fact, be sure to ask her about our best friend necklaces when you get a chance!  HA.
Anyways, we went to her party on Saturday and had a fun time!  It was good seeing her and Katie.  Adie was supposed to come but she "went out with other friends," so we decided to take pictures of us having "the best time ever" to try and make her jealous. Ha ha!  The following pictures are the result:






And these are a few others I stole off Amberlee's blog...




By the way, Ryan and I dressed up as hippies; Trevor (who was in Moab) has a Captain America costume so Katie had to be Mrs. America; and Amberlee was a pirate wench!  

Amberlee took more pictures with her camera and I'm hoping to get them so I can post them soon!  Thanks for the fun times! (Now posted!)

7 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Oh Krista...I luv ya!! "Good times together as friends" remember that saying? It was great to see you at Amberlee's party. It was also nice to meet Ryan. He is a cute guy and you guys seem perfect for each other! Lets double date sometime?! I MEAN IT!!

TaYloRcD5 said...

Looks fun!!!

heidi said...

Krista, cute pictures! It looks like you all had a fun! I really like all your costumes too!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. For the record I still have my Best Friend necklace where is yours? We weren't FAKING having fun we WERE!

Love ya,
Amb

Ashley said...

These pictures crack me up! ha ha I love that you tried to make your friend jealous..sounds like something me and my gals would do! ha ha
Girl I am SO glad we get to work all day everyday together!!! :)

Melissa said...

Wow. Those pictures are really .... well let's just say I'm sure Adie is "jealous." Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok KRUST!! I think I'm feeling a little hostility here!! You already know "I WAS JEALOUS FOR SURE!!" I so wanted to come. You can't be mean about it!! You know I love your guts as always and you can always try and make me jealous, I love it!! LYG-Adie