Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Many Things....

....have transpired in the past month.  I suppose I should be a more consistent blogger so I don't forget everything.  Among the happenings: Ryan & I went to the BYU game in October, Kellee and I sang at Stake Conference, we had our annual niece/nephew Halloween party, Baby Ashton was blessed on November 2nd, and last weekend had a fun GNO.  

Another fun thing Ryan and I did was to hang out with Becky and Caleb.  Becky is my sister and she married Ryan's look-alike.  Ok, not really.  But we're practically related! Her sister Hollie is married to my brother Jed.  And Caleb and Ryan look a lot alike!

We went to eat at a Chinese restaurant where apparently I mortified Becky & Caleb by asking if I could make one or two substitutions, to which I was told, I COULD NOT!  I mean, what if I don't like the fried shrimp?  Ryan must be used to it.   After dinner, we went bowling where I CRUSHED everyone's score.  I bowled 126, Caleb 106, Becky 103, and Ryan....well, I don't know if he'll appreciate this, but he got 68.  HA HA.  Good times!

Here's some pics of the night:



We set the camera on the top of the car and set the timer.  We made them take several shots before the kibosh'd our further efforts!




Caleb & Becky





Ok, they're not twins or anything, but don't they look similar?!





Ry & Kris



Another car shot





After taking SIX (yes, six)  HIDEOUS pictures of ourselves, I finally cropped us out and put up a picture of our matching eyes! HA.




Becky kept asking all night long who had longer hair.  Finally, Caleb & Ryan decided to take a picture so we could see for ourselves.  You be the judge!!  



5 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Krista, you so look SO pretty in all of those pictures!! I love em! Looks like you are always having a good time. Oh and you hair is definitely longer :)

Carrie and Jeff said...

I hope Becky doesn't read this...cuz I think your boyfriend is cuter. Sorry. But I can see a tiny similarity. Your eyes do look pretty much exactly the same---and beautifully blue of course. The hair length is too hard to tell. I just don't know. It was fun hanging out this past weekend. See ya soon...hopefully.

Ali Miller said...

OK - her eyes are bluer, her hair is longer, and her boy is cuter - I'm kidding, I just like imagining your face when you KNOW someone is lying. Don't call me a hooch! cuz you know you were the friend who did that damage. LOVE YOU!

Adie Mitchell said...

Krust- I would totally say your hair is the longest for sure sweetie!! You still need to redeem yourself and say your sorry for being rude about me!! Jerk!! teheheh!! I so love your guts...you and Ryan are darling!! Your so beautiful!! Seriously, it's kinda buggish!! LYG_adie

TaYloRcD5 said...

Fish!!! You are awesome! I think my hair is longer!!!hahaha. Ryan is definately cuter, or hotter, or whatever. You really should blog more often !!!!