Saturday, May 10, 2008

GNO!

I get together with a group of my close friends once a month. It's kinda funny cause we were all in the Ogden University 11th Ward together. Chris, Carrie and I were roommates for a couple years, and once Carrie got married, Kathy moved in. We all always had a great time together. And aside from Chris not doing her dishes on occasion, we got along beautifully! (I know Chris won't read this, so I can say that. HA.) The other girls in our group also live(d) together, Kim, Cassie and Marisa. Actually, at one point we all lived at good ol' Christopher Village. Ah, the memories! Anyway, about a year ago we started doing a monthly Girl's Night Out (GNO.) We even have a symbol of our friendship! :D I think it was Chris who came up with the idea to get these Pandora bracelets for birthday presents for each other. You can buy charms to put on the bracelets and that's what we've done for birthday's and Christmas so far. (To avoid confusion, sometimes I just call them my bracelet friends!)

Kim is getting married this month so we pitched in to get her some lingerie and other fun things for the honeymoon. I think it's funny cause you have Chris, Kathy, Carrie and I who are SO not shy about things like that, and then you have Cassie, Kim and Marisa who tend to be more private and reserved about things like that! Nonetheless, I don't think Kim was too embarrassed and we had a fun time! Here are a few pics from our night out:

The whole gang: Carrie, Krista, Cassie, Kathy, Chris, Kim & Marisa

Carrie, Baby Owen, Cassie, Kathy & Marisa


Best Roomies ever! Chris (did you know we were taking a picture?) Kathy, Me & Carr!




Ha ha, Carrie hates this pic cause of dub! I love it!

Hooligans! Cassie, Me & Kim

My bracelet. I got the music note for Christmas (which I love), and the heart one for my birthday this year. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, I feel a little old. When I was in the Ogden University Stake, there were only seven Wards, and the five Singles Wards all met at the Institute. Yikes!

Nancy said...

I know what I'm buying you for your birthday! ;]

Celeste M. Amazing said...

It's so weird, I've now read about your "high-school" friends and now your "GYNO" friends but what about your "Best Friends" do you even give a crap about them anymore? I haven't read a thing about Celeste, Laura, or Amy... I'm confused?

Carrie and Jeff said...

Thanks for posting those lovely pics. You look hot. Your bracelet looks gold in that picture. It's silver right?

Nikki A. said...

I'm glad I'm not a GYNO friend, lol! I never want to know my friends THAT well, lol. It's too bad that your bracelet is so retarded. LOL!! Totally kidding, it's really pretty. It's cool to have bracelet buddies. I'm currently interviewing GNO friends so if you want to be added to the list?? LOVE YOU!!

Diana said...

I really think I should be included in these GNO's I know most of these girls. Kim and Marisa were my co-workers and I was practically a roommate at one point. Too bad I live on the other side of the country. I will however be in Utah in August and I expect to have a rockin party with you when I'm there. You can start planning something fun now. Love ya