Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girl's Weekend

The "HS" girls and I have been talking for years about getting together and doing an overnighter and it finally happened.  We figured since so many of us have March birthday's (Katie, Amberlee, Cheridan & me) we would find a time in March to stay over at a hotel.  On Friday, March 13th Adie picked up Katie, Cheridan, Amberlee, me & Kara and we started our journey to Salt Lake.  Oh, what fun!  We were like giddy school girls going on a faraway journey, not MATURE adult women going a mere 20 miles down the road!  After we got checked in to the Embassy Suites we went out to have our pictures taken by a PROFESSIONAL!  Thank goodness we have connections.  Kara took us out to random areas in downtown SLC and we strutted our stuff.  Rather, we tried to strut our stuff!  I would tell you how great and beautiful and amazing the pictures turned out but I have YET to see them. (Hint hint Kara!)  No, really, I know our professional is VERY busy trying to move and sell a business while keeping up with her own photog sessions so we will be patient!  That night we went to eat at Bacci's, laughed, shopped til we dropped (almost literally--ha) at Gateway, went hot tubbing, laughed, ate some more, talked and laughed well into the night.  It was such fun to get away for a night with some of your best friends.  I see many more of these "getaways" in the future!

Here are a few pics from the trip!





One of the professional shots Kara took.  




Two of the Triple K's




Shopping at Gateway (Kara, Katie, me & Cheridan)



(Me, Amberlee, Cheridan & Katie




7 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

LOVED IT!!!!! That was the best time ever!! I love you Krust!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I need a getaway with you. Sounds like you gals had a blast!

Adie Mitchell said...

Um yeah..not one snapshot of me!! JERK!! I know I'm ugly for H sakes!! BRAT!! :)

The Jenkins said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Brought tears to my eyes. Missing being around the girl's I grew up with! Maybe I will get Kara closer to me soon! I figure anything closer than 700 miles and I am lucky! Heck, if any of you lived closer than 700 miles to me I would be thrilled! I hope you are having a great day! Tell everyone I said hi and I miss you all :)

Amberlee said...

Did you have to put the one where I was completely stoned on there? (aka the last one)haha Good times! We need to do it again soon, maybe in Phoenix so Cindy can come.

Love you lots.

Kara Elmore said...

OHHH BH! Amberlee - what the freak is wrong w/ your eyes??? And WHY is there NOT a pic of the triple K fleas?????????? Whose this photog ANYWAY???

Loved this night - it was SO fabulous w/ amazing best friends that I love!

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

Ummm....I would appreciate it you would keep this blog up to date. Thanks bud.